Monday, October 10, 2011

I Need Your Support

Oldtown News
Vancouver, BC


I NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Hi Friends

As you may be aware I am running for Vancouver Park Commissioner in the upcoming Vancouver municipal election on November 19, 2011.

I was outspoken regarding the 'Missing Women' and I will continue to be just as outspoken regarding the massive cuts the Vision Park Board has made to children, youth and seniors programs at Park Board. ($5.3 million in the last three years alone).

My campaign platform revolves around those draconian cuts, the continued erosion of public access to our parks and public spaces, increased commercialization in our parks and of course the denying of citizens the right to vote in a plebiscite regarding highly intelligent whales and dolphins held in captivity.

We must Keep our Parks Public!

To get my message out I need your financial support. I have costs associated with printing brochures, flyers, advertising and website cost.

I have been endorsed by the Independent Democratic Electoral Alliance (IDEA).

You can donate through my online secure Paypal at www.jamieleehamilton.ca
or

I ask you to please make a check out to IDEA campaign and it can be mailed to my campaign office at:

Jamie Lee Hamilton
Suite 402 - 2001 Beach Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6G 1Z5

Thank you for your continued and generous support of my campaign!


Jamie Lee Hamilton
jamieleehamilton.ca
778 235-3677

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home