Sunday, November 02, 2014

Hamilton Endorses MacKinnon for Park Commissioner

November 2, 2014 Hi friends. In 13 days on November 15 we will be voting in our Vancouver municipal election and I hope that I can count on your vote for Park Commissioner on November 15. There are many good candidates seeking office and at the Park Board level one candidate who really stands out for me is Green Party candidate and former Park Commissioner Stuart MacKinnon. Hearing him speak at our all-candidate meetings has been so refreshing and his unequalled passion on the issues related to the Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation is intoxicating. OK I think I'm equal to Stuart in the passion department and believe if you elect Stuart and myself that you will get a dedicated team fighting on behalf of your issues. Equally you can count on Stuart and I to respectfully listen to you and you have my guarantee that Stuart and I will always place the public interest before anything else in our deliberations. I encourage my supporters and friends to vote Stuart MacKinnon of the Green Party for Park Commissioner. I am honoured to say that Stuart MacKinnon has earned my complete faith and trust. I happily endorse his candidacy without reservation. . . Jamie Lee Hamilon www.ideavancouver.wordpress.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home