Thursday, November 13, 2008

VOTE MICHAEL GELLER for the DOWNTOWN EASTSIDE

Oldtown News
Vancouver, BC


VOTE MICHAEL GELLER for the DOWNTOWN EASTSIDE

Hi Readers of Oldtown News

The Municipal election arrives this Saturday and I am deeply concerned about my neighborhood the Downtown Eastside. So many politicians or aspiring politicians have used my community over the years claiming how much they deeply care for my area and how they are going to improve the fortunes of this venerable neighborhood. None of these saviors have delivered with the exception of former Mayor Philip Owen who brought us the 4 Pillars strategy.

Now someone has come along who truly understands housing issues, has compassion for the poorer citizens of the area and I believe this individual has the strength to do what is in the best interests of my neighborhood. Moreover, he will rise above partisan politics, bringing a common sense and compassionate approach to governing.

I am endorsing MICHAEL GELLER for Vancouver City Councillor and I ask my readers to please consider supporting him.

Jamie Lee Hamilton
tricia_foxx@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home