Monday, September 26, 2005

GREAT ANOTHER SCAREDY CAT BLOGGER

Underbelly News
Downtown Eastside

GREAT ANOTHER SCAREDY CAT BLOGGER

Hi Friends, I received this post tonite Monday September 26. It seems the individual has a grandsized ego of themself. Reminds me of Councillor Jim Green. Anyway welcome to the world of blogging TCB. Too bad you are so afraid that you must hide your identity. In any event let me Welcome you to the world of blogging. Go get em Girl! Posted below is the email I received.


Hey Jamie Lee--sometimes you evaluate people too much based on their appearance.

Here's some competition to your blog, which takes a more political view:

-smartgrrl05

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about an ego.
Have you read your false ego tidbits?

Now where should I start on your identity...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home