Monday, October 01, 2007

DAY 7 of MY HEALTHIER EATING

Oldtown News
Vancouver, BC

DAY 7 of MY HEALTHIER EATING

Well Day 7 went pretty good as far as my eating goes. For breakfast, I had two slices of toast. I purchased Flax bread which is way healthier than regular bread. I had about a teaspoon of peanut butter on my toast. For lunch, I had a pasta salad and a small bran muffin. For dinner, I had about 5 oz of baked chicken with green and yellow beans along with a small portion of rice. I also had an apple while watching Dancing with the Stars. Great show tonite. After Stars, I went out for a 30 minute walk (18 blocks) and in the early afternoon, I had a mile long walk so I am pleased with the amount of exercise I had today. I am now munching on some raw vegetables with a ranch dip. For the second day in a row, I haven't had any diet-coke so I'm quite happy over this.

Jamie Lee
tricia_foxx@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home