Thursday, December 20, 2007

POST FROM TRADITIONALIST SIKH

Oldtown News
Vancouver, BC

POST FROM TRADITIONALIST SIKH

I received this post below from Harb Kahlon who is a traditionalist Sikh and he counters the hate comments made by Mr. Balwant Singh Gill.

Hello,

My name is Harb Kahlon and I read your comments regarding Mr Gills comments online. I am a Canadian born sikh and fully disagree with Mr Gill, I am not even a "modern" sikh like Mr Gill, but rather more of the fundamentalist type. Mr Gill should not be making those types of comments and there is a movement going on in Toronto to denounce his comments.

I apologize on behalf of the Toronto Sikh community


Best-- Harb Kahlon,
BAIMBA Candidate,
2009 International Representative,
Graduate Business Council
Schulich School of BusinessYork University

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home