Tuesday, October 11, 2005

POLL FOR JAMIE LEE

Underbelly News
Downtown Eastside

Hi Folks!

The Vancouver Courier is running an online poll to see if people will be voting for me. If you care to vote please visit their website at www.vancourier.com

UPDATE on LEGAL SUIT
My lawyer has spoken to the lawyer for Mr Green and Ms Deal. I finally know what these American born politicos are asking. They requested that I take down the blogs they mistakenly believed implied that they were engaging in an adulterous affair.

This is not the essence of my blog, however, I have taken down the blogs so as not to cause them any further distress. I will keep my readership informed as to how this proceeds.


Cheers

Jamie Lee

4 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God save this queen, Yup..Jamie,Our Jamie !..Right On SISTER..Jamie;.. thanks for stating the real truth, and showing class to all these Wedge- Hoppers from down South, la-la land, now somehow..in our vicinity here in Vancouver.I guess we couldn't draft them back, or could we..? especially..now that the temperature is rising in that green zone of no solace in Sadam No more Green-island..OOOOOooooooPS What a slip of my Bula tongue and deal with my greener once patures.PUNN IS FUN!
-RT.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It takes a pastor, a cabbie & a deal maker to screw it all !
Now who needs gangs, where there is a three-some of all local shortfall ?
Bring on the pigs with lipsticks ON !
Way to go jamie !

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Jamie Lee Hamilton said...

Thanks Rabbit!

Cheers

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Jamie Lee Hamilton said...

RT you are so Bad! Thank You!

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home